One essential item that you should have in your bug-out bag, if you have one, is a Super Rope Cinch. A bug-out bag is a portable emergency survival kit that is designed to help people when they find themselves in situations that need survival techniques. A difficult situation can arise when in the wild and want to discover ways in which you can protect yourself, family or colleagues. Since in a bug-out bag, you will find a rope, in tying the rope, you will need a device like Super Rope Cinch.
Imagine in the event of an emergency and you need to protect yourself from adverse weather conditions like strong winds, wild animals, or even heat, you can secure a tent or temporary shelter using ropes fastened with Super Rope Cinches. The aspect of tying and untying knots does not feature safely in such emergency situations. Some of the uses of Super Rope Cinch in survival are such as:
• Building a shelter. If you are out in the wilderness and you want to protect your family from the cold, animals, and wind, you can secure your shelter using a rope that is cinched with Super Rope Cinch. Ropes can be used in securing bundles of sticks that form improvised walls or even roofing for your shelter in the wild.
• Tying down a tent. When you are bugging out, one thing you may have in plan is erecting a tent. Using a Super Rope Cinch, you have the ability to secure your tent in the park, mountain, or other areas you are adventuring.
• Tying items to your bug-out bag. If you have items in your bug-out bag and there seems to be no extra space to put in more items, you can secure some of them outside the bag. Using a rope and a Super Rope Cinch, you can tie things like folded tents and other tools right onto the bug-out bag. You can tie things that you need for your survival and which do not fit in the bag.
• Tying down objects. When in the wild, and you are worried that the storm and strong winds may blow some of your belongings away. You might want to use this device to fasten the ropes that you need to tie down the objects.
• Carrying heavy objects. If your bug-out bag is full but you still have some survival accessories, which you have not put inside, leaving them behind could put your family in danger when in the wild. With the extra heavy objects, carrying them with you might slow your walking pace down. Since you do not want to compromise the survival plan, you need to strap the objects securely using the ropes cinched with Super Rope Cinch and make a comfortable handle that allow you carry them more easily.
• Going up and down a cliff (Use precaution, Super Rope Cinch does not recommend even though it’s strong enough, depending on the rope used). If you are adventuring by rappelling on cliffs, you need to ensure you use a very secure rope. Securing the rope using this device ensures that you can rappel safely and do not risk going down the cliff. If anyone accidentally falls down the cliff, you can be the hero in going after him or her by suspending yourself using a strong rope secured with this device.
There are many ways in which you can use the Super Rope Cinch in a survival plan when you are going out in the wild with the family. It is a handy accessory that you cannot afford to leave behind in your list of items.Read More
You might have heard of the Super Rope Cinch and the way in which it has changed the old-fashioned way of securing ropes using knots. Well, if you have not yet came across this product, it is a simple, hard durable plastic device that was invented by Tim Bourke. It was introduced into the market in 2011.
Since its introduction, it has eased the way in which people used to secure their objects using ropes. To understand more about the Super Rope Cinch, here are a few facts you need to know about it.
- It can secure ropes with just a simple twist and without tying any knots
- It won the Member’s Choice Award against a staggering number of over 2000 new products that sought the title in 2011 at the “Do It Best October Market”
- It secures most of the ropes and lines that are between 1/8 inches thick and 5/8 inches thick
- You can even tie two different sizes of ropes together using this device
- It works within and at a maximum of up to 10 percent of the SWL of a rope. SWL stands for “safe working load” and every rope has its load capacity where it is deemed safe be used at
- This product is made in the USA
- It is waterproof, meaning it will not be damaged when you use it in moist or damp areas or even in water
- It is UV protected to enhance durability and strength
- Being a super light product weighing only about 3 oz, you can use it easily and comfortably
- It is small in size measuring about 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches (Also, an even smaller one coming soon the mini SRC)
- This device is designed of 100% acetal, a plastic that provides high strength and stiffness along with enhanced dimensional stability as well as ease of machining.
Since it is a device for securing ropes, you can use it anywhere you want to fasten any rope. It’s the safer alternative for those who use bungee cords.
You may use it to anchor your boat and small aircraft. Besides, people can use it to fasten goods mounted on top of their car roofs as well. Whether you need to secure an object or just a rope for swinging exercise, it is a product that you will find many uses fore. Many people are finding it a very handy tool in their day-to-day rope securing needs whether at home, in businesses, and during leisure activities.Read More
The Super Rope Cinch Mini is underway and you can now take a look at the prototype. The Super Rope Cinch has provided great benefits and is a huge success. Now it’s time for the SRC mini which is better for skinnier rope, smaller and less bulkier items. Just Right Products is just about done with R&D on it’s newest product, Super Rope Cinch Mini. The Mini will secure 1/8th and 1/4 inch rope. With more 1/4 inch rope sold than any other size, the team at Just Right knew it was only a matter of time. The SRC Mini should be available by the end of the year!
The Super Rope Cinch Mini Prototype
Tim Bourke has been waiting impatiently to come out with the Super Rope Cinch mini since the original Super Rope Cinch came out. The Super Rope Cinch mini will provide a few benefits that the original Super Rope Cinch can’t. The Mini is meant for smaller and lighter objects and of course, skinnier rope. This is a benefit since that the mini is not as bulky as the original one. This provides a comfort of use for securing smaller objects.
Why the Super Rope Cinch
Some people over social media have suggested that the Super Rope Cinch is for people that are lazy and who do not want to learn how to tie knots. Well, doesn’t every invention make lives easier? Every invention has a purpose to save you time, money, head-aces and once again most importantly, TIME! This product was intended to make it easy for people to simply secure any item they need with rope. The Super Rope Cinch gives you the ability to tie a knot, but actually with even tying a knot. Why waste time tying and untying when you can simply slide an SRC into to each ends of rope and your done. Think about it, it takes roughly 1-5 minutes to tie a good knot, some inexperienced people it may take longer. Why waste time? Use a Super Rope Cinch!
The new SRC mini is going to be huge, if you have yet to experience an original one, buy one here!Read More
The new style hanging display is much more attractive. This new clear tube with information about the Super Rope Cinch is wrapped around the clear tub on the top and bottom. This provides a great way to offer the benefits and features of owning a Super Rope Cinch.
Why a Super Rope Cinch helps
A Super Rope Cinch can help in many ways if your a boater, sailor, outdoor person, or any type of person that may use rope in their day to day life. The device holds up to 750lbs or even double it’s weight if a half-hitch is used before securing the device to which ever item you are securing. See more about the half-hitch and Super Rope Cinch here.
Where can I buy a Super Rope Cinch
By simply going to the Buy a Super Rope Cinch section on the Super Rope Cinch website you will see several links where you can purchase the SRC easily. The most quick, easy and secure way is to purchase it through Amazon.Read More
Recently the Super Rope Cinch got sold out and now is back in stock at The Shuuk, but be careful they only have 9 left as you read this. Since the Super Rope Cinch was released in June 2011, it has been distributing like wildfire. It is one product that has found immediate use and acceptance from many consumers. The rope fastening device has been gaining new retail distribution channels at an amazing pace. As of July 2012, the Super Rope Cinch had been available in over 12,000 retails across the US. One retailer store that has been selling the Super Rope Cinch is The Shuuk. This is an online retail store, which recorded an amazing number of sales of the Super Rope Cinch.
In just over two weeks, the product had been completely sold and out of stock. The online retail store The Shuuk offers one-of-the-kind consumer products with great focus on new inventions, which have not been available in other retail markets. In addition, The Shuuk has a tradition of showcasing the inventors of new products as one way of connecting them to the general public.
Ensuring that new products find their acceptance and confidence from consumers more quickly. It is not easy to bring a product in the market and be able to get wide acceptance within just a short time. While the manufacturer of the Super Rope Cinch, Just Right Products LLC has had its own share of challenges, when it comes to introducing the Super Rope Cinch to the market, there has been great support from numerous consumers.
One thing about the Super Rope Cinch is that it is very inexpensive. Now where can you get a product that does so many things, yet it only fetches less than $5 dollars. Another thing is that it completes one of the most common practices but actually substitutes it, that is, tying ropes!. In the past, people created knots which was not something easy.
Even today, those who have not purchased this product are still struggling with the problem of tying and untying knots to fasten ropes. With the Super Rope Cinch, it does away with this traditional practice and brings in a new invention. According to Tim Bourke, it is companies like The Shuuk, which really make a difference when it comes to inventors of many new products.
Without companies like this, it would be difficult for many products to even see the light of day in the market. When you use the Super Rope Cinch, you do not have to mess with knots that are stuck or even wet knots. If you have ever tried to untie a wet knot, you can tell what it feels like. It is something that is really frustrating, and you may even want to use your teeth to untie the rope, which is unhygienic as well as unsafe.
The Shuuk is one among the many new shopping outlets that are seeking a niche on the online retail market. When they have a unique product that they can offer for sale, while sharing the origin and history of the products, they can quickly build audiences and followers as well as buyers.Read More
Maryland Home Depot and Super Rope Cinch
The Super Rope Cinch has made it way to a Home Depot store in Maryland. In a two day period there were twenty-seven Super Rope Cinches sold in one Home Depot store.
Information about the Super Rope Cinch
Technologies come and go, and if there is one product that will always remain in demand is the Super Rope Cinch. Manufactured by Just Right Products LLC under the stewardship of Tim Bourke, it is one product that is very simple, easy, and assuring to use in many tasks that require you to secure an object using a rope. Everyone from farmers, sailors, pilots, homemakers, business-people, women, men, and children are embracing the use of this device.
Known ways in which people can use a Super Rope Cinch
• Children and adults can use Super Rope Cinch to secure the ropes they use in rope jumping.
• Landscapers may use this rope securing device to climb a tree and trim the branches that are posing potential dangers to power lines or structures of buildings.
• Artists who entertain their audiences through funambulism or tightrope walking at a great height can accomplish their activity more safely by fastening the ropes on the edges.
• Team building participants can drift on ropes above a valley or river by fastening their ropes using Super Rope Cinch.
• Grocery store owners can use this device to tie bags of grain and food on hanging weight machines.
• Slack-lining enthusiasts can secure their webbing on tree trunks to demonstrate their balance.
• Securing swinging ropes for children playgrounds in parks and outdoor entertainment spots.
Super rope cinch can be used in a thousand ways yet it gives the same results; safety, convenience, and simplicity. People struggle with tying and untying of knots and many can attest to the fact that they have had to cut their ropes because they cannot unfasten it. A rope that is wet and has a knot will mostly not unfasten. If you try unfastening it, you might even injure your fingers, nails or even your teeth.
Some people will even try to unfasten the tight fitting knots using their teeth something that risks them from weakening the teeth or sustaining an injury. With this device, you do not have to mess with your ropes anymore. You will not need to cut a knot since there isn’t any knot in the first place. When you use the Super Rope Cinch, you do not even create a knot.
The device is designed in such a way that it fastens a rope without creating knots. When used within the load limit, which is 750 lbs, it can safely secure ropes. Using a Half Hitch before joining the SRC and rope together it can get almost double its weight restriction limit. Besides, it works with a range of ropes of different dimensions. Typically, it can function with ropes that range in diameter from one-eighth inches to five-eighth inches meaning that if you want to secure different objects of varying loads, you can use different ropes of varying diameters and load strengths.
Since there are no knots to tie, you do not need to have prior knowledge and skill of tying and untying different knots, which is a problem to many people. You just need to insert one edge or end of the rope to the Super Rope Cinch, hook it on the object you are securing, fold and pass it inside the cinch again then twist to secure your object.Read More
Tying and untying ropes is something that many people don’t know how to do. Whether your at home, in business, workplace, leisure time, or in sports, it’s a must. The tying and untying of ropes can be a problem especially if you are tying traditional types of knots. However, the one product that has been invented to eliminate the problems people have been facing when they fasten ropes by creating knots, the Super Rope Cinch. Read more as the Super Rope Cinch Makes Securing Ropes an Easy Task.
What problems can be caused by knots?
• Knots can unfasten when they are not tied properly
• Different knots may be needed to attain different knot strength
• It requires one to have some knot tying and untying skills
• It takes a lot of time to fasten an object
• Knots can be difficult to untie when they are wet
• When untying difficult knots, you could injure yourself
• Not many people can tie knots
• When not properly tied, you could risk damaging your property when it unfastens
How super rope cinch makes securing objects an easy errand
If you have used ropes to fasten objects, you can attest to the fact that they are not some of the easiest to use. You will need to have some skill in creating and releasing a knot, something that many people might not have. If you do not tie the ropes firmly by creating the right knot, you could risk the ropes unfastening, something that could cause damage to objects when they detach and fall from where they are fixed.
The time you would take to fasten and unfasten ropes is reduced significantly when you use the Super Rope Cinch. It is a device that has been designed with a lot of creativity making it one of the simplest devices to use. Even a child can find it easy to use. When a rope is wet and you have already tied a knot, you can really struggle to release that knot.
The wetness makes the knot hold together firmly and not easy to release. This is something that you won’t experience with the Super Rope Cinch. You do not need to create those knots at all. People have been injured when they are untying ropes. One of the most important is, when knots are used by boaters when securing their boat to the docking area. This is the cleat hitch knot.
However, many boaters surely may not know to tie a proper tie cleat hitch knot. With super rope cinch, you do not have to tie that cleat hitch knot when docking your boat or any other kind of a knot for that matter. The device does that for you. It real simple, twisting it locks and the press of a button releases the rope.
The Super Rope Cinch can fasten ropes of up to 5/8 inches and ensure that you have secured your objects and luggage or boat securely. It can also be used in tree swings, securing camping gear items, clotheslines, tug-of-war, garage items and a whole lot more. It is one product that has so many uses at home, workplace, leisure, or industrial environments.
Go to Super Rope Cinch for more informationRead More